Moving from one place to another is always daunting and difficult because there are a lot of things you have to deal with. Whether it is about packing your belongings or moving delicate, glass-made things, movers Bay Area are always available to reduce the headache.
Selecting a mover is always crucial because not every mover is experienced and possesses the required skills as well as knowledge to handle items. According to the Checkbook.org and Bay Area Consumers’ Checkbook, there is a huge difference between what the companies offer in terms of sample jobs and how the consumers rate according to their experience.
While conducting a survey for quality of services, Checkbook researchers concluded that 90% of the surveyed customers rated some movers “Superior” for their overall performance whereas, some companies got the same rating from 60% customers. Even, the researchers asked for quotes from different companies and again, found differences! For instance:
- Commission to charge for packing and moving a three-bedroom home from Oakland to Piedmont ranges between $2,230 and $4,263.
- Hourly rates for a team of 4 members start from $165 and go up to $260.
So now the question is: how can you find out a suitable mover that cannot only shift your goods but is also affordable? For this, you have to ask different movers Bay Area, analyze their services for the cost and come up with the best contractor with the best price. You can pack items on your own but, allowing the moving company to pack will save a lot of time and ensure that the items will remain protected and undamaged.
Another factor to hire a professional moving company is to schedule the move. Although you have to leave the place sooner than expected or there are some items that should be sent before you leave, the expert movers will always be the ultimate option because they are equipped with necessary skills and equipment to make the task effortless.
Once you have decided to ask for help, it’s time to think of the budget. Checkbook has simplified this factor and listed the following tips:
- Always get written estimates. Ask for the rates on which, the estimates are calculated.
- Ask their basis for payment- whether the company will charge on per hour or according to the mileage/weight.
- The estimates should clearly explain the services to be received, consisting of the rooms and important items to be packed and moved.
Once hired, what should you do now? Checkbook has answered this question perfectly:
- Always keep an eye over how the company is loading and unloading your belongings.
- Carefully read the bill of lading before signing an agreement and make sure that the movers Bay Area comply with it.
- When they are moved and the workers have unloaded them, check each and every item in order to make sure that they are in good condition.
So, are you ready to move? Log on to http://sfbayareamoving.com/ to consult with the experts and hire their services in order to make your task hassle-free and convenient.